All New Self-Editing Fitness Bootcamp Marketing Kit for
Fill Your Boot Camps
hundreds of clients hungry
to lose weight and get in shape
Use professionally designed and written
marketing pieces to easily and effectively
promote your boot camps
*** Each piece is completely editable so you can customize it for your business! ***
- Ready-made Flyers, Post Cards, Media Ads, Brochures and Sales
- Fully Customizable for Your Business
- No guessing what to say in your ads and
- Designed by professionals
- Headlines and content written by professional copywriter for high
- No long hours anguishing over marketing
- No expenses copywriting or graphic design
- Ready to Printer from Your Computer with Any Inkjet or Laser
- Suitable for Professional Print Shop
- Convert to PDF for Upload to Online Print
-- Don’t Put Off Your Marketing
Any Longer! --
Delivered in Microsoft Word 2010 files so you can customize them any way you like and change them at any time:
- Add your custom boot camp info
- Add your own photos and graphics
- Change the text to best reflect your boot
- Change colors to match your logo, website or business
For one low price, you get all the marketing pieces included
in both our original Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a
Box plus our 2012 Edition. A total of 9 themes in all.
Each theme contains 5 marketing pieces:
- Full page (8.5 x 11 inches) Flyer
- Oversized postcard
- Standard sized postcard
- 4-inch media ad
- 2-inch media ad
Plus, you get our complete corporate boot camp marketing
- Corporate boot camp sales letter
- Corporate boot camp brochure with camouflage
- Corporate boot camp brochure with customizable color
- No Waiting - purchase, download, customize and print
- No additional fees for extra customizations - you make any
changes you want to
Link for MS Word 2013 free trial:
Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box Helps You Market Effectively without High-end Costs and without
We know how difficult and time-consuming it can be to market your
fitness boot camp.
You’re a trainer, not a marketing expert. You should be spending your
time and energy helping clients get fit and lose weight — not figuring out what to put in your ads and
Besides, hiring a professional to design even a small postcard can cost you $500 to $1,000 or even
more. Hiring one to write sales letters, ads and brochures will
cost you thousands more.
We’ve created the Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box just for
fitness pros like you. You can have professionally designed and written marketing tools at just a fraction of the
cost of hiring a professional copywriter or graphic designer. And without spending hours and hours creating
marketing materials yourself.
Use the Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box to attract a flood of
new customers to your boot camp.
The Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box is written and
designed by a professional copywriter and graphic designer for maximum effectiveness using the input of fitness
boot camp marketing pros at The Fitness Boot Camp Inner Circle. You can count on this package of fully-customized
marketing materials to generate fantastic responses for your fitness boot camp.
Get the Details!
Here’s everything you need to know about what’s contained in the Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan
in a Box:
You get each of 5 customized marketing tools listed above in EACH of NINE themes.
Get All 4 of Our Original
- Go to War on Fat— Our original and very popular theme. Headlines read: “Go to War on Fat: Transform Your Body
with Military Speed & Efficiency with Fitness Boot Camps from (your business name).” Features a
camouflage background and emphasizes how the military uses similar techniques to whip recruits into
- Total Fitness Camp— This theme was added at the request of many of our satisfied customers. The Total
Fitness Camp theme eliminates all references to “boot camp” and military themes so you can appeal to a crowd that prefers a more civilian approach. Headlines read:
“Achieve Total Fitness: Lose Weight, Improve Your Health & Get Fit with a Total Fitness Camp from
(your business name). Features photos of male and female bootcampers. Change the sidebar color to match
your logo and make it more personalized to your business.
- Best Shape of Your Life— One of our original themes, this series is aimed primarily at men, featuring a
masthead photo of a male bootcamper, but includes photos of female bootcampers so the ladies don’t feel
forgotten. Run an all-male boot camp? Just delete or swap out the photos of female bootcampers -- it’s fully
customizable! Headlines read: “Get in the Best Shape of Your Life: Fitness Boot Camps from (your
business name) Achieve Permanent Results Faster.”
- Original New Year’s Resolution — One of the best-selling themes from our original kit, this series
let’s you take advantage of the world’s most popular New Year’s resolution: to lose weight and get
fit. Headlines read: “Finally! Keep Your New Year’s Resolution: Lose Weight & Get Fit with
Fitness Boot Camps from (your business name).” Features photos of a slim-waisted woman and bootcampers
keeping their New Year’s resolution with the help of a fitness boot camp.
Plus You Get All 5 Updated
- Drop ‘N’ Give Me 20! — An update of our original and very popularGo to War on Fat theme, this theme emphasizes how the military uses similar techniques to whip recruits
into shape. Headlines read: “Drop ‘N’ Give Me 20! — Pounds of Fat That Is: Go to War on Fat with Fitness Boot Camps
from (your business name) — The Most Powerful Way to Lose Weight Fast and
Permanently.” Features a camouflage masthead graphic complete with cartoon drill sergeant yelling through a
megaphone and photo of bootcampers doing pushups.
- Time to Win the War — A variation of the Drop ‘N’ Give Me 20! theme, this theme underscores the victories customers achieve through fitness boot
camps. Headlines read: “It’s Time to Win the War! Blast Fat Away with Fitness Boot Camps from (your
business name) — The Ultimate Weapon Against Unwanted Fat and Flab.” Features a camouflage sidebar and a
different set of photos from the Drop ‘N’ Give Me 20! theme.
- Good-Bye to Bulges — This brand new theme features a dynamic design with background colors you can customize to match your logo. Headlines read: “Say Good-Bye To Bulges: Fitness Boot Camps from (your business name)
Guarantee Fat Loss” and “Science-based System Trims Fat Fast While Boosting Health & Fitness for
- New Year’s Resolution — Take advantage of the most popular New Year’s resolution to crowd your boot camp with
customers. One of the best-selling themes from our original kit, we’ve updated this theme with a fresh look and new, higher-resolution
graphics. Headlines read: “Finally! Keep Your New Year’s Resolution: Lose Weight & Get Fit with
Fitness Boot Camps from (your business name).” Features photos of a slim-waisted woman and a buff-looking
fella keeping their New Year’s resolution with the help of a fitness boot camp.
In total, you’ll get a flyer, 2 sizes of post cards and 2 sizes of media ads for EACH of the NINE
themes —that’s a total of 45 pieces!
Use the themes as you like — rotate them between mailings, or market one theme to men and the
other to women. There are many ways to utilize your theme selections to generate better results from your
More Powerful Marketing Tools to Go:
6-Panel Full-Color Brochure
Aimed at Businesses — IN TWO STYLES
This brochure explains how a business can cut costs and increase productivity by sponsoring
fitness boot camp memberships for their employees. Detailed enough to do your selling for you. Flexible enough to allow you to design programs and
payment arrangements the way you need to.
Most graphic designers and copywriters charge over $1,000 for a quality brochure like
You receive TWO versions of this brochure — one with boot camp camouflage borders and one with
border colors you can change to match your logo.
2-Page Sales Letter to Introduce the Corporate Fitness Boot
Camp Concept to Business Leaders and Human Resource Managers
Used in combination with the 6-panel brochure, this sales letter is a dynamite way to grab the
attention of business owners, CEO’s and human resource managers and get them interested in fitness boot camps
for their employees. Delivered in Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) format so you can easily add names or change
information and graphics.
Copywriters charge $800, $1,000 or even more to write a sales letter of this caliber.
All together, a quality marketing package like this — with 48 custom marketing tools — could cost
as much as $4,000 or more!
But the Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box —
fully customizable in Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) format so you can insert your business name, logo, contact
information and program information and change any color, photo or layout component — is being made available
to you for the extremely affordable price of just $99 USD.
For just $99 USD you’ll get access to all the downloadable files needed for the
package. Simply open the pieces on your computer and add your boot camp information along with your logo and
any photos you want to add to get a complete package of fully-customized marketing materials ready to print
from your computer and printer.
Your Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box is delivered to you digitally in Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) format and can be taken to any professional print shop—online or offline—to get high-quality mass
production prints of your marketing tools.
Put Your Marketing Off Any Longer!
The Longer You Wait,
the Longer it Takes to Increase Your Profits.
2014 Self-Customizable Fitness Boot Camp
Marketing Plan in a Box
Order 2014 Self-customizable Fitness Boot Camp Marketing Plan in a Box with 9
professionally designed themes and 48 powerful marketing pieces for only $99: